1) You are on a motorway in a high-sided
You should be ESPECIALLY aware of the effects of crosswinds
2) You are driving along a motorway in thick
fog at night.
The reflective studs are red on your left and white on your right.
You are driving
3) You are driving at the maximum speed limit
for your vehicle on a clear motorway.
You should keep to
4) You are driving a fully-laden vehicle.
You are approaching an uphill gradient as you are overtaking another vehicle.
Which of the following is NOT correct?
5) You are driving a high-sided vehicle.
You are about to drive over a high suspension bridge.
What in particular do you need to be aware of?
6) You are behind a large vehicle.
How can you improve your view ahead?
7) Your vehicle is fitted with spray suppression
What effect will this have on other drivers if it is NOT in good working order?
8) When driving a laden vehicle downhill,
the effect of gravity will tend to
3 answers required
9) You are driving through the night.
You notice that your steering feels lighter than normal.
What could this mean?
10) You are driving on a motorway in heavy rain.
When would you be allowed to use highintensity rear fog lights?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.