1) Which type of load would most benefit from
on a lorry fitted with roadfriendly suspension?
2) You are securing a very heavy load with a
What type of anchorage point should NOT be used?
3) You are driving a vehicle with an unladen
You change into a low gear while travelling at speed. What could happen?
4) You are driving a lorry with an ISO container
on a trailer.
You must make sure that
5) When roping down a load on your lorry what
is the best knot to use?
6) Why is it important to distribute the weight
evenly over the axles when loading a lorry?
7) Which of the following would reduce the
'wave effect' when driving tankers?
8) You are delivering a load of building
materials on pallets.
Before unloading what should you ensure FIRST?
9) An attendant must accompany you when
your load is wider than
10) Your vehicle has a maximum authorised
mass (MAM) of 40 tonnes.
The tare weight is 10 tonnes.
What would your maximum payload be?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.