PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Large Vehicle - Restricted view
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) At junctions it is difficult to see motorcyclists
2) You are driving a long vehicle.
left onto a main road you should be
ESPECIALLY careful of
2 answers required
3) The audible warning device is operating as
You should be
4) You are turning right at a T-junction.
view to the right and left is blocked due to
5) Large vehicles have many blind spots.
does 'blind spot' mean?
6) Because of its size and design a large
vehicle will have
7) Some large vehicles with restricted vision to
the rear may be fitted with an audible
warning device for reversing.
In areas with a
30 mph restriction the device may be used
8) Many modern vehicles are fitted with an
additional near-side mirror.
This is positioned
so that the driver can see
9) You want to turn right at a roundabout
marked with two right-turn lanes.
ample room for your vehicle in either lane.
10) What should you first check before moving
to the LEFT?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.