1) The vehicle ahead is being driven by a
learner. You should
2) You have stopped at a pelican crossing. A
disabled person is crossing slowly in front of
The lights have now changed to green. You should
2 answers required
3) In windy conditions, which activity requires extra care?
4) Where should you take particular care to
look out for motorcyclists and cyclists?
5) You are about to overtake a motorcyclist.
They look over their right shoulder.
It is most likely that
6) A toucan crossing is different from other
7) What should you do when you're approaching a bus that's signalling to move away from a bus stop?
8) You are driving on a main road. You intend
to turn right into a side road.
Just before turning you should
9) While driving at night you see a pedestrian
wearing reflective clothing and carrying a red
This means you are approaching
10) Which THREE of the following are hazards
motorcyclists may present in queues of
3 answers required
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.