1) The vehicle ahead is being driven by a
learner. You should
2) You are following two cyclists.
They approach a roundabout in the left-hand lane.
In which direction should you expect the cyclists to go?
3) Where should you take particular care to
look out for motorcyclists and cyclists?
4) In windy conditions, which activity requires extra care?
5) Which THREE of the following are hazards
motorcyclists may present in queues of
3 answers required
6) While driving at night you see a pedestrian
wearing reflective clothing and carrying a red
This means you are approaching
7) What should you do when you're approaching a bus that's signalling to move away from a bus stop?
8) You are about to overtake a motorcyclist.
They look over their right shoulder.
It is most likely that
9) You are at the front of a queue of traffic
waiting to turn right into a side road.
Why is it important to check your right mirror just before turning?
10) You have stopped at a pelican crossing. A
disabled person is crossing slowly in front of
The lights have now changed to green. You should
2 answers required
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.