1) Which THREE of the following are hazards
motorcyclists may present in queues of
3 answers required
2) While driving at night you see a pedestrian
wearing reflective clothing and carrying a red
This means you are approaching
3) You are driving on a main road. You intend
to turn right into a side road.
Just before turning you should
4) What should you do when you're approaching a bus that's signalling to move away from a bus stop?
5) In windy conditions, which activity requires extra care?
6) You are about to overtake a motorcyclist.
They look over their right shoulder.
It is most likely that
7) A toucan crossing is different from other
8) You are at the front of a queue of traffic
waiting to turn right into a side road.
Why is it important to check your right mirror just before turning?
9) You are following two cyclists.
They approach a roundabout in the left-hand lane.
In which direction should you expect the cyclists to go?
10) Where should you take particular care to
look out for motorcyclists and cyclists?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.