PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Attitude
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are riding a motorcycle and following a
large vehicle at 40 mph.
You should position
2) You're in a one-way street and want to turn right. There are two lanes. Where should you position your vehicle?
3) You should ONLY flash your headlights to
other road users
4) At which type of crossing are cyclists
allowed to ride across with pedestrians?
5) A vehicle has a flashing green beacon.
does this mean?
6) Diamond-shaped signs give instructions to
7) When riding a motorcycle your normal road
position should allow
2 answers required
8) What's the minimum time gap you should leave when following a vehicle on a wet road?
9) When being followed by an ambulance
showing a flashing blue beacon you should
10) You are approaching a red light at a puffin
Pedestrians are on the crossing.
The red light will stay on until:-
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.