PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Attitude
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You should ONLY flash your headlights to
other road users
2) At which type of crossing are cyclists
allowed to ride across with pedestrians?
3) You are approaching a red light at a puffin
Pedestrians are on the crossing.
The red light will stay on until:-
4) When being followed by an ambulance
showing a flashing blue beacon you should
5) You are riding a motorcycle and following a
large vehicle at 40 mph.
You should position
6) What should you use your horn for?
7) You're in a one-way street and want to turn right. There are two lanes. Where should you position your vehicle?
8) A vehicle has a flashing green beacon.
does this mean?
9) At a pelican crossing, what must you do when the amber light is flashing?
10) What does 'tailgating' mean?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.