PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Attitude
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) When being followed by an ambulance
showing a flashing blue beacon you should
2) You are approaching a red light at a puffin
Pedestrians are on the crossing.
The red light will stay on until:-
3) What does 'tailgating' mean?
4) A long, heavily laden lorry is taking a long time to overtake you. What should you do?
5) At a pelican crossing, what must you do when the amber light is flashing?
6) At which type of crossing are cyclists
allowed to ride across with pedestrians?
7) When riding a motorcycle your normal road
position should allow
2 answers required
8) A vehicle has a flashing green beacon.
does this mean?
9) What should you use your horn for?
10) You should ONLY flash your headlights to
other road users
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.