PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Safety and your motorcycle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) Planning your route before setting out can
How can you do this?
2) A loose drive chain on a motorcycle could
3) What's the purpose of road humps, chicanes and narrowings?
4) You have a faulty oil seal on a shock
Why is this a serious problem?
5) You are riding a motorcycle of more than 50
Which FOUR would make a tyre illegal?
4 answers required
6) Why should you wear specialist motorcycle
clothing when riding?
7) You are involved in a crash.
To reduce the
risk of fire what is the best thing to do?
8) You will use more fuel if your tyres are
9) As well as planning your route before
starting a journey, you should also plan an
Why is this?
10) You are leaving your motorcycle unattended
on a road.
When may you leave the engine
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.