PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Safety and your motorcycle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are involved in a crash.
To reduce the
risk of fire what is the best thing to do?
2) You have a faulty oil seal on a shock
Why is this a serious problem?
3) As well as planning your route before
starting a journey, you should also plan an
Why is this?
4) You will use more fuel if your tyres are
5) What's the purpose of road humps, chicanes and narrowings?
6) Planning your route before setting out can
How can you do this?
7) What percentage of all emissions does road
transport account for?
8) You are riding a motorcycle of more than 50
Which FOUR would make a tyre illegal?
4 answers required
9) You are leaving your motorcycle unattended
on a road.
When may you leave the engine
10) Why should you wear specialist motorcycle
clothing when riding?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.