PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Safety and your motorcycle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You have a faulty oil seal on a shock
Why is this a serious problem?
2) A loose drive chain on a motorcycle could
3) What percentage of all emissions does road
transport account for?
4) Why should you wear specialist motorcycle
clothing when riding?
5) Planning your route before setting out can
How can you do this?
6) What's the purpose of road humps, chicanes and narrowings?
7) As well as planning your route before
starting a journey, you should also plan an
Why is this?
8) You will use more fuel if your tyres are
9) You are leaving your motorcycle unattended
on a road.
When may you leave the engine
10) You are riding a motorcycle of more than 50
Which FOUR would make a tyre illegal?
4 answers required
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.