1) You are overtaking a motorcyclist in strong
What should you do?
2) Your overall stopping distance will be longer
3) In very hot weather the road surface can
Which TWO of the following will be most affected?
2 answers required
4) On a wet road what is the safest way to
5) In good conditions, what is the typical
stopping distance at 70 mph?
6) By how much can stopping distances increase in icy conditions?
7) To avoid a collision when entering a
contraflow system, you should
3 answers required
8) When riding in heavy rain a film of water can
build up between your tyres and the road.
This is known as aquaplaning. What should you do to keep control?
9) Overall stopping distance is made up of
thinking and braking distance.
You are on a good, dry road surface with good brakes and tyres.
What is the typical BRAKING distance from 50 mph?
10) Motorcyclists are only allowed to use high intensity
rear fog lights when
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.