PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Vulnerable road users
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) What is a main cause of road traffic
incidents among young and new
2) You have stopped at a pelican crossing. A
disabled person is crossing slowly in front of
The lights have now changed to green.
2 answers required
3) You are riding on a country lane. You see
cattle on the road.
3 answers required
4) Where would you see this sign?
5) At night you see a pedestrian wearing
reflective clothing and carrying a bright red
What does this mean?
6) Motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable
7) What does this sign mean?
8) You are following two cyclists. They
approach a roundabout in the left-hand
In which direction should you expect
the cyclists to go?
9) You are following a motorcyclist on an
10) You have just passed your test.
you reduce your risk of being involved in a
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.