PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Other types of vehicle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are riding behind a long vehicle. There
is a mini-roundabout ahead.
The vehicle is
signalling left, but positioned to the right.
2) What should you do when you're approaching a bus that's signalling to move away from a bus stop?
3) Which of these is LEAST likely to be
affected by crosswinds?
4) You are waiting to emerge left from a minor
road. A large vehicle is approaching from
You have time to turn, but you
5) Why should you be careful when riding on
roads where electric trams operate?
2 answers required
6) You are following a large vehicle
The driver signals
to turn left.
What should you do?
7) Why is it more difficult to overtake a large
vehicle than a car?
8) You keep well back while waiting to
overtake a large vehicle. A car fills the gap.
9) Powered vehicles, such as wheelchairs or
scooters, used by disabled people have a
maximum speed of
10) Before overtaking a large vehicle you should
keep well back.
Why is this?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.