PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Motorway Rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) A motorcycle is not allowed on a motorway
if it has an engine size smaller than
2) What basic rule applies when you're using a motorway?
3) Which FOUR of these must NOT use
4 answers required
4) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
5) On a motorway the amber reflective studs
can be found between
6) You are riding at 70 mph on a three-lane
motorway. There is no traffic ahead.
lane should you use?
7) Motorway emergency telephones are usually
linked to the police.
In some areas they are
now linked to
8) On a motorway what is used to reduce
9) When joining a motorway you must always
10) On a motorway you may ONLY stop on the
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.