PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Motorway Rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) On a motorway the amber reflective studs
can be found between
2) Which FOUR of these must NOT use
4 answers required
3) You are riding at 70 mph on a three-lane
motorway. There is no traffic ahead.
lane should you use?
4) On a motorway what is used to reduce
5) You are travelling on a motorway. You
decide you need a rest.
6) When joining a motorway you must always
7) On a motorway you may ONLY stop on the
8) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
9) Motorway emergency telephones are usually
linked to the police.
In some areas they are
now linked to
10) You are intending to leave the motorway at
the next exit.
Before you reach the exit you
should normally position your motorcycle
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.