PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Motorway Rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) Motorway emergency telephones are usually
linked to the police.
In some areas they are
now linked to
2) What basic rule applies when you're using a motorway?
3) Which FOUR of these must NOT use
4 answers required
4) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
5) You are riding at 70 mph on a three-lane
motorway. There is no traffic ahead.
lane should you use?
6) A motorcycle is not allowed on a motorway
if it has an engine size smaller than
7) On a motorway you may ONLY stop on the
8) You are intending to leave the motorway at
the next exit.
Before you reach the exit you
should normally position your motorcycle
9) You are travelling on a motorway. You
decide you need a rest.
10) On a motorway what is used to reduce
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.