PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Large Vehicle-Vehicle weights and dimensions
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) What is the minimum height of an unmarked
2) What does this sign mean?
3) You are driving on a motorway.
stopping distance can increase by up to ten
times if the road surface is
4) What does this sign mean?
5) Which axle configuration is most effective at preventing petrol tankers from rolling over?
6) The repair of a speed limiter must be carried
7) You are driving on a motorway in a vehicle
fitted with a speed limiter. You should be
8) What does this motorway sign mean?
9) Your vehicle is more than 3 metres (9 feet 10 inches) high.
Where is this information usually displayed?
10) You are driving a vehicle fitted with a speed
You should allow for its effects when
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.