1) You are driving a vehicle fitted with a speed
You should allow for its effects when
2) Which axle configuration is most effective at preventing petrol tankers from rolling over?
3) You are driving on a motorway.
Your stopping distance can increase by up to ten times if the road surface is
4) Your vehicle is more than 3 metres (9 feet 10 inches) high.
Where is this information usually displayed?
5) What does this motorway sign mean?
6) You are driving on a motorway in a vehicle
fitted with a speed limiter. You should be
7) In England and Wales, what is the national speed limit on a single carriageway road for a rigid lorry with a maximum authorised mass of more than 7.5 tonnes?
8) What does this temporary sign mean for drivers of vehicles over 7.5 tonnes maximum authorised mass?
9) You're driving a lorry carrying a load that's 4.5 metres (14 feet 9 inches) wide. What's the maximum speed you're allowed to drive on a motorway?
10) What does this sign mean?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.