PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Large Vehicle-Vehicle weights and dimensions
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) What does this road sign mean?
2) When planning your route which of the
following should be taken into
3 answers required
3) What's the speed limit on a dual carriageway when you're carrying a load that's 4.5 metres (14 feet 9 inches) wide?
4) Which axle configuration is most effective at preventing petrol tankers from rolling over?
5) You are driving a vehicle fitted with a speed
You should allow for its effects when
6) In England and Wales, what is the national speed limit on a single carriageway road for a rigid lorry with a maximum authorised mass of more than 7.5 tonnes?
7) What does this sign mean?
8) What does this sign mean?
9) What does this sign mean?
10) Your vehicle is more than 3 metres (9 feet 10 inches) high.
Where is this information usually displayed?
© Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.