1) There are four types of Digital Tachograph
What is the card known as that is only available to enforcement authorities ?
2) Tachograph records must be available for
An enforcement officer keeps one of your charts.
Who should sign the back of the replacement chart?
3) When a vehicle has two drivers each driver
4) At the end of your working week you have
driven a total of 56 hours.
What is the maximum number of hours that you can
drive in the following week under EC rules?
5) An emergency situation has arisen. For
safety reasons you will
need to exceed the normal drivers' hours under EC rules. You should
6) Under EC rules an analogue tachograph
must be checked at an approved calibration
7) The time is 10 am. You have been driving
non-stop since 6 am.
Under EC rules what is the longest you may now drive without a break?
8) Under EC rules your normal daily rest period
should be at least
9) Why should you carry spare tachograph
10) You have a digital tachograph driver smart
card. It is valid for a maximum of
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction