PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Large Vehicle - Restricted view
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are driving a long vehicle.
left onto a main road you should be
ESPECIALLY careful of
2 answers required
2) Some large vehicles with restricted vision to
the rear may be fitted with an audible
warning device for reversing.
In areas with a
30 mph restriction the device may be used
3) Large vehicles have many blind spots.
does 'blind spot' mean?
4) You are turning right at a T-junction.
view to the right and left is blocked due to
5) At junctions it is difficult to see motorcyclists
6) What should you first check before moving
to the LEFT?
7) The audible warning device is operating as
You should be
8) You want to turn right at a roundabout
marked with two right-turn lanes.
ample room for your vehicle in either lane.
9) Many modern vehicles are fitted with an
additional near-side mirror.
This is positioned
so that the driver can see
10) Because of its size and design a large
vehicle will have
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction