1) You will be driving your vehicle in Europe.
Which of these documents MUST you carry?
2) It is an offence to bring an illegal immigrant
into the UK.
The current fine can be up to
3) Operators should operate an 'effective
system' to prevent the carriage of illegal
What are the three main elements of this?
3 answers required
4) You have been convicted of a drink-drive
offence while driving your car, and banned
This ban will affect
5) You are returning to the UK and about to
board a ferry.
An immigration officer asks to see your documentation.
What must you produce immediately?
6) The holder of a Driver Certificate of
Professional Competence (CPC) is required
to take 35 hours of training every five years.
This training must be taken in blocks of at least
7) You are two and a half times over the legal
You are disqualified from driving. Before regaining your licence who
will you have to satisfy that you do NOT have an alcohol problem?
8) You may be prevented from obtaining a lorry
or bus licence if you have
9) The Driver Certificate of Professional
Competence (CPC) requires you to take
training every five years.
What is the MINIMUM number of hours training required?
10) A driver is applying for a LGV or PCV licence
for the first time.
They need UNCORRECTED visual acuity in each eye of at least
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction