1) A toucan crossing is different from other
2) While driving at night you see a pedestrian
wearing reflective clothing and carrying a red
This means you are approaching
3) What should you do when you're approaching a bus that's signalling to move away from a bus stop?
4) Where should you take particular care to
look out for motorcyclists and cyclists?
5) You have stopped at a pelican crossing. A
disabled person is crossing slowly in front of
The lights have now changed to green. You should
2 answers required
6) You are following two cyclists.
They approach a roundabout in the left-hand lane.
In which direction should you expect the cyclists to go?
7) You are driving on a main road. You intend
to turn right into a side road.
Just before turning you should
8) The vehicle ahead is being driven by a
learner. You should
9) In windy conditions, which activity requires extra care?
10) You are at the front of a queue of traffic
waiting to turn right into a side road.
Why is it important to check your right mirror just before turning?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction