1) You are at the front of a queue of traffic
waiting to turn right into a side road.
Why is it important to check your right mirror just before turning?
2) The vehicle ahead is being driven by a
learner. You should
3) You are driving on a main road. You intend
to turn right into a side road.
Just before turning you should
4) Which THREE of the following are hazards
motorcyclists may present in queues of
3 answers required
5) Where should you take particular care to
look out for motorcyclists and cyclists?
6) In windy conditions, which activity requires extra care?
7) What should you do when you're approaching a bus that's signalling to move away from a bus stop?
8) While driving at night you see a pedestrian
wearing reflective clothing and carrying a red
This means you are approaching
9) You are following two cyclists.
They approach a roundabout in the left-hand lane.
In which direction should you expect the cyclists to go?
10) You are about to overtake a motorcyclist.
They look over their right shoulder.
It is most likely that
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction