PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Alertness
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) When riding, your shoulders obstruct the
view in your mirrors.
To overcome this you
2) Before you make a U-turn in the road, you
3) You are riding at night and are dazzled by
the headlights of an oncoming car.
4) You are turning right at a large roundabout.
Before you cross a lane to reach your exit
5) You are about to emerge from a junction.
Your pillion passenger tells you it's clear.
When should you rely on their judgement?
6) You are waiting to turn right at the end of a
Your view is obstructed by parked
What should you do?
7) What is the 'lifesaver' when riding a
8) It is vital to check the 'blind area' before
9) Which of the following should you do before
10) What must you do before stopping normally?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction