PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Alertness
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are waiting to turn right at the end of a
Your view is obstructed by parked
What should you do?
2) What is the 'lifesaver' when riding a
3) It is vital to check the 'blind area' before
4) You are turning right at a large roundabout.
Before you cross a lane to reach your exit
5) Which of the following should you do before
6) What must you do before stopping normally?
7) Before you make a U-turn in the road, you
8) You are about to emerge from a junction.
Your pillion passenger tells you it's clear.
When should you rely on their judgement?
9) When riding, your shoulders obstruct the
view in your mirrors.
To overcome this you
10) You are riding at night and are dazzled by
the headlights of an oncoming car.
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction