PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Attitude
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) When riding a motorcycle your normal road
position should allow
2 answers required
2) You are riding a motorcycle and following a
large vehicle at 40 mph.
You should position
3) At a pelican crossing, what must you do when the amber light is flashing?
4) Which of the following vehicles will use blue
3 answers required
5) You should ONLY flash your headlights to
other road users
6) A long, heavily laden lorry is taking a long time to overtake you. What should you do?
7) You're in a one-way street and want to turn right. There are two lanes. Where should you position your vehicle?
8) What should you use your horn for?
9) What does 'tailgating' mean?
10) You are approaching a red light at a puffin
Pedestrians are on the crossing.
The red light will stay on until:-
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction