PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Attitude
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) When riding a motorcycle your normal road
position should allow
2 answers required
2) What does 'tailgating' mean?
3) When being followed by an ambulance
showing a flashing blue beacon you should
4) You are riding a motorcycle and following a
large vehicle at 40 mph.
You should position
5) What's the minimum time gap you should leave when following a vehicle on a wet road?
6) You are approaching a red light at a puffin
Pedestrians are on the crossing.
The red light will stay on until:-
7) What should you use your horn for?
8) You're in a one-way street and want to turn right. There are two lanes. Where should you position your vehicle?
9) A long, heavily laden lorry is taking a long time to overtake you. What should you do?
10) A vehicle has a flashing green beacon.
does this mean?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction