PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Attitude
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) When being followed by an ambulance
showing a flashing blue beacon you should
2) What's the minimum time gap you should leave when following a vehicle on a wet road?
3) At which type of crossing are cyclists
allowed to ride across with pedestrians?
4) Which of the following vehicles will use blue
3 answers required
5) Diamond-shaped signs give instructions to
6) When riding a motorcycle your normal road
position should allow
2 answers required
7) You're in a one-way street and want to turn right. There are two lanes. Where should you position your vehicle?
8) A vehicle has a flashing green beacon.
does this mean?
9) You are approaching a red light at a puffin
Pedestrians are on the crossing.
The red light will stay on until:-
10) A long, heavily laden lorry is taking a long time to overtake you. What should you do?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction