PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Safety and your motorcycle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) A loose drive chain on a motorcycle could
2) What percentage of all emissions does road
transport account for?
3) Why should you wear specialist motorcycle
clothing when riding?
4) You are involved in a crash.
To reduce the
risk of fire what is the best thing to do?
5) You are leaving your motorcycle unattended
on a road.
When may you leave the engine
6) As well as planning your route before
starting a journey, you should also plan an
Why is this?
7) What's the purpose of road humps, chicanes and narrowings?
8) You are riding a motorcycle of more than 50
Which FOUR would make a tyre illegal?
4 answers required
9) You will use more fuel if your tyres are
10) You have a faulty oil seal on a shock
Why is this a serious problem?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction