PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Safety and your motorcycle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You will use more fuel if your tyres are
2) You have a faulty oil seal on a shock
Why is this a serious problem?
3) Planning your route before setting out can
How can you do this?
4) Why should you wear specialist motorcycle
clothing when riding?
5) As well as planning your route before
starting a journey, you should also plan an
Why is this?
6) A loose drive chain on a motorcycle could
7) You are leaving your motorcycle unattended
on a road.
When may you leave the engine
8) What's the purpose of road humps, chicanes and narrowings?
9) You are involved in a crash.
To reduce the
risk of fire what is the best thing to do?
10) You are riding a motorcycle of more than 50
Which FOUR would make a tyre illegal?
4 answers required
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction