PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Safety and your motorcycle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are leaving your motorcycle unattended
on a road.
When may you leave the engine
2) You will use more fuel if your tyres are
3) Planning your route before setting out can
How can you do this?
4) As well as planning your route before
starting a journey, you should also plan an
Why is this?
5) You have a faulty oil seal on a shock
Why is this a serious problem?
6) A loose drive chain on a motorcycle could
7) You are riding a motorcycle of more than 50
Which FOUR would make a tyre illegal?
4 answers required
8) Why should you wear specialist motorcycle
clothing when riding?
9) What percentage of all emissions does road
transport account for?
10) What's the purpose of road humps, chicanes and narrowings?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction