PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Vulnerable road users
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) Where would you see this sign?
2) How will a school crossing patrol signal you
3) You have just passed your test.
you reduce your risk of being involved in a
4) You are following a motorcyclist on an
5) What is a main cause of road traffic
incidents among young and new
6) Which TWO should you allow extra room
2 answers required
7) At night you see a pedestrian wearing
reflective clothing and carrying a bright red
What does this mean?
8) You are riding on a country lane. You see
cattle on the road.
3 answers required
9) Motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable
10) You are following two cyclists. They
approach a roundabout in the left-hand
In which direction should you expect
the cyclists to go?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction