PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Motorway Rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) What basic rule applies when you're using a motorway?
2) Which FOUR of these must NOT use
4 answers required
3) A motorcycle is not allowed on a motorway
if it has an engine size smaller than
4) You are riding at 70 mph on a three-lane
motorway. There is no traffic ahead.
lane should you use?
5) Motorway emergency telephones are usually
linked to the police.
In some areas they are
now linked to
6) Which vehicles are prohibited from using the motorway?
7) When joining a motorway you must always
8) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
9) You are travelling on a motorway. You
decide you need a rest.
10) On a motorway the amber reflective studs
can be found between
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction