PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Bike - Motorway Rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) Which vehicles are prohibited from using the motorway?
2) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
3) What basic rule applies when you're using a motorway?
4) On a motorway the amber reflective studs
can be found between
5) When joining a motorway you must always
6) You are travelling on a motorway. You
decide you need a rest.
7) Motorway emergency telephones are usually
linked to the police.
In some areas they are
now linked to
8) A motorcycle is not allowed on a motorway
if it has an engine size smaller than
9) You are riding at 70 mph on a three-lane
motorway. There is no traffic ahead.
lane should you use?
10) Which FOUR of these must NOT use
4 answers required
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction