PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Attitude
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) A long, heavily laden lorry is taking a long time to overtake you. What should you do?
2) What should you use your horn for?
3) What does 'tailgating' mean?
4) On a road where trams operate, which of
these vehicles will be most at risk from the
5) At a pelican crossing, what must you do when the amber light is flashing?
6) If your vehicle uses diesel fuel, take extra
care when refuelling.
Diesel fuel when spilt is
7) You're in a one-way street and want to turn right. There are two lanes. Where should you position your vehicle?
8) At a pelican crossing the flashing amber
light means you MUST
9) You wish to turn right ahead. Why should you take up the correct position in good time?
10) What's the minimum time gap you should leave when following a vehicle on a wet road?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction