PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Attitude
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) A long, heavily laden lorry is taking a long time to overtake you. What should you do?
2) You are driving at night on an unlit road
behind another vehicle.
3) You stop for pedestrians waiting to cross at
a zebra crossing.
They do not start to cross.
What should you do?
4) Young, inexperienced and newly qualified
drivers can often be involved in crashes.
This is due to
5) What type of emergency vehicle is fitted
with a green flashing beacon?
6) You wish to turn right ahead. Why should you take up the correct position in good time?
7) What does 'tailgating' mean?
8) What's the minimum time gap you should leave when following a vehicle on a wet road?
9) What should you use your horn for?
10) You are following a vehicle on a wet road.
You should leave a time gap of at least
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction