PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Safety and your vehicle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) By how much can stopping distances increase in icy conditions?
2) When should you NOT use your horn in a
3) When is it acceptable for a passenger to travel in a car without wearing wearing a seat belt?
4) It is essential that tyre pressures are
When should this be
5) What will reduce the risk of neck injury
resulting from a collision?
6) What percentage of all emissions does road
transport account for?
7) Catalytic converters are fitted to make the
8) While driving, this warning light on your
dashboard comes on.
9) Which TWO are badly affected if the tyres
2 answers required
10) What's the purpose of road humps, chicanes and narrowings?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction