PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Safety and your vehicle
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) It is essential that tyre pressures are
When should this be
2) When should you NOT use your horn in a
3) What will reduce the risk of neck injury
resulting from a collision?
4) Catalytic converters are fitted to make the
5) Why have 'red routes' been introduced in major cities?
6) By how much can stopping distances increase in icy conditions?
7) While driving, this warning light on your
dashboard comes on.
8) The fluid level in your battery is low.
should you top it up with?
9) Which TWO are badly affected if the tyres
2 answers required
10) Road humps, chicanes, and narrowings are
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction