PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Safety margins
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You have just gone through deep water.
dry off the brakes you should
2) The MAIN benefit of having four-wheel drive
is to improve
3) Anti-lock brakes can greatly assist with
4) You are driving along a wet road. How can
you tell if your vehicle's tyres are losing their
grip on the surface?
5) Freezing conditions will affect the distance it
takes you to come to a stop.
expect stopping distances to increase by up
6) You are driving in freezing conditions. What
should you do when approaching a sharp
2 answers required
7) In windy conditions, which activity requires extra care?
8) In windy conditions you need to take extra
9) In good conditions, what is the typical
stopping distance at 70 mph?
10) When driving in fog, which THREE of these
3 answers required
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction