PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Vulnerable road users
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are turning left into a side road.
hazards should you be especially aware of?
2) Where would you see this sign?
3) Powered vehicles used by disabled people
are small and hard to see.
How do they give
early warning when on a dual carriageway?
4) You are at a road junction, turning into a
minor road. There are pedestrians crossing
the minor road.
5) You are dazzled at night by a vehicle behind
6) You are about to reverse into a side road. A
pedestrian wishes to cross behind you.
7) You are driving in town. There is a bus at
the bus stop on the other side of the road.
Why should you be careful?
8) You are following two cyclists. They
approach a roundabout in the left-hand
In which direction should you expect
the cyclists to go?
9) You intend to turn right into a side road.
Just before turning you should check for
motorcyclists who might be
10) What does this sign mean?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction