PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Vehicle handling
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) While you're driving in fog, it becomes necessary to use front fog lights. What should you remember?
2) You have been driving in thick fog which has
You must switch OFF your rear
fog lights because
3) You have to park on the road in fog.
4) You are travelling in very heavy rain.
overall stopping distance is likely to be
5) You are driving down a long steep hill. You
suddenly notice your brakes are not working
as well as normal.
What is the usual cause
6) You are on a motorway at night. You MUST
have your headlights switched on unless
7) To correct a rear-wheel skid you should
8) A rumble device is designed to
2 answers required
9) How can you use the engine of your vehicle
to control your speed?
10) You should switch your rear fog lights on
when visibility drops below
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction