PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Motorway rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are intending to leave the motorway at
the next exit.
Before you reach the exit you
should normally position your vehicle
2) You are towing a trailer on a motorway.
What is your maximum speed limit?
3) The left-hand lane of a motorway should be
4) What basic rule applies when you're using a motorway?
5) Your vehicle has broken down on a motorway. You aren't able to stop on the hard shoulder. What should you do?
6) A crawler lane on a motorway is found
7) When should you stop on a motorway?
3 answers required
8) What restrictions apply on a Motorway to new drivers holding a provisional driving licence?
9) You are on a motorway. You become tired
and decide you need to rest.
10) Your vehicle breaks down on the hard
shoulder of a motorway. You decide to use
your mobile phone to call for help.
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction