PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Motorway rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are towing a trailer on a motorway.
What is your maximum speed limit?
2) You are intending to leave the motorway at
the next exit.
Before you reach the exit you
should normally position your vehicle
3) You are on a motorway. You become tired
and decide you need to rest.
4) What is an Emergency Refuge Area on a
5) On a motorway the amber reflective studs
can be found between
6) What restrictions apply on a Motorway to new drivers holding a provisional driving licence?
7) Your vehicle has broken down on a motorway. You aren't able to stop on the hard shoulder. What should you do?
8) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
9) Which vehicles are prohibited from using the motorway?
10) The left-hand lane of a motorway should be
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction