PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Car - Motorway rules
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) What does this sign mean?
2) When should you stop on a motorway?
3 answers required
3) The left-hand lane of a motorway should be
4) You are intending to leave the motorway at
the next exit.
Before you reach the exit you
should normally position your vehicle
5) You are on a motorway. You become tired
and decide you need to rest.
6) What should you do when driving or riding along a motorway?
7) Which vehicles are prohibited from using the motorway?
8) What is an Emergency Refuge Area on a
9) You are on a motorway. There is a
contraflow system ahead.
What would you
expect to find?
10) What basic rule applies when you're using a motorway?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction