PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Cars - Rules of the road
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) A single carriageway road has this sign.
What is the maximum permitted speed for a
car towing a trailer?
2) At toucan crossings, apart from pedestrians
you should be aware of
3) To help keep your vehicle secure at night,
where should you park?
4) You are on a road that has no traffic signs.
There are street lights.
What is the speed
5) Signals are normally given by direction
6) When may you reverse from a side road into
a main road?
7) On a three-lane dual carriageway the righthand
lane can be used for
8) You are driving on an urban clearway.
may stop only to
9) Where is the safest place to park your
vehicle at night?
10) On which THREE occasions MUST you stop
3 answers required
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction