PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Large Vehicle-Vehicle weights and dimensions
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) You are driving a vehicle fitted with a speed
You should allow for its effects when
2) You are driving a vehicle higher than 3.0
metres (10 feet).
Extra care must be taken
3 answers required
3) What's the speed limit on a dual carriageway when you're carrying a load that's 4.5 metres (14 feet 9 inches) wide?
4) What is the minimum height of an unmarked
5) What does this sign mean?
6) The repair of a speed limiter must be carried
7) What does this road sign mean?
8) You are driving a long vehicle. You want to
There is a painted miniroundabout.
What should you do?
9) What does this sign mean?
10) You are driving on a motorway in a vehicle
fitted with a speed limiter. You should be
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction