PRINTABLE TEST (answers on the bottom of the page)
Test Type: Large Vehicle-Vehicle weights and dimensions
Number of Questions: 10
Pass Mark: 10
1) What does this temporary sign mean for drivers of vehicles over 7.5 tonnes maximum authorised mass?
2) The repair of a speed limiter must be carried
3) Your vehicle is more than 3 metres (9 feet 10 inches) high.
Where is this information usually displayed?
4) You are driving on a motorway.
stopping distance can increase by up to ten
times if the road surface is
5) Which axle configuration is most effective at preventing petrol tankers from rolling over?
6) What does this sign mean?
7) What's the speed limit on a dual carriageway when you're carrying a load that's 4.5 metres (14 feet 9 inches) wide?
8) What does this road sign mean?
9) What does this sign mean?
10) You are driving a long vehicle. You want to
There is a painted miniroundabout.
What should you do?
© Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction